Spreading from the West to East coast, they’ve become the country’s second largest telecommunications company. As the ways we communicate diversified, so did TELUS. Taking a heavy focus on the power of the internet, they provide services including internet access, voice, entertainment, video, satellite and IPTV services across the country. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, TELUS’ services are relied upon by millions of Canadians.
As a large company, TELUS is often seeking ways to streamline and improve their workflow. The Digital Review Board (DRB) team came to Fuse seeking help in streamlining their process of reviewing proposed TELUS digital projects. The solution had to allow any TELUS team member to upload a presentation of their proposed project which would then be associated to a review session that would be displayed in a user-friendly list. Adding to this, it was all to work automatically.
- Import Sessions from CSV files provided by TELUS
- Automatically associate uploaded presentation materials to existing Sessions
- Integrate Drupal with TELUS infrastructure
- Follow TELUS style guides
- Advanced text-editor functions